Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature currently requires accessing the site using the built-in Safari browser.
This is one of the things I hate about today’s world. Someone does something reprehensible. People in a position to do something about it publicly announce they are not going to tolerate it. Then they tolerate it. Rinse and repeat.I'm sure they got punished.
They have to pick up their own towels in the locker room, or something. How embarrassing.
Certainly agree with you here. Social media keeps these things more out front. In the past this would have been quickly swept under the rug.This is one of the things I hate about today’s world. Someone does something reprehensible. People in a position to do something about it publicly announce they are not going to tolerate it. Then they tolerate it. Rinse and repeat.
And speaking of rinse and repeat. It’s Friday and I’m going to have a drink.