Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature currently requires accessing the site using the built-in Safari browser.
Different kids, same coach, same results. Maybe it's not the kidsBut we know they DO practice it, so that's kinda not the issue.
At some point the kids gotta perform.
Urban liked playing starters on special teams. Maybe that trend needs to come back.
Are you seriously suggesting getting rid of a coach who wins nearly 90% of his games because of special teams?Different kids, same coach, same results. Maybe it's not the kids


Also had an offsides penalty on a kickoff and punting inside the 10 continues to be atrociousWait what are we upset about? They had some penalties, but stuffed a fake punt, had a really good punt return, and hit a 40 yd FG.
It was ok. They played a little good and a little bad, just like the offense and defense.Special Teams actually made some plays today
Are you seriously suggesting getting rid of a coach who wins nearly 90% of his games because of special teams?
This fanbase I tell ya![]()
I think he values the play of offense and defense way more than special teams.
I didn't really mean devalue as much as value more. I think this year, now that he is a manager, he seems more interested in what is happening with STs.I don’t think he devalues it, he just doesn’t seem to know how to fix it, just like he can’t scheme up a great run game or step in and teach OL. OSU had Fleming as an ST coach even when people thought it was ridiculous to use one of the 10 coaching spots on him, and his kickers have been better than Meyer’s and net punting often better than Tressel’s teams.
Right now it’s not elite so it’s easy to focus on, and I also think people misremember past STs as mostly being elite when it was a mixed bag.
Punting inside the 10 is really driving me insane and heading into today it was FG kicking. The penalty doesn't help either. But punting inside the 10 is really bad and I flip the channel (or just watch whoever our opponent is) and just about everyone else seems to be capable of it in a fairly regular basis. Sure, a few are going to bounce inside the endzone but where we're at is really bad. We might as well just go for it if we're not inside our own 35 at this point if we can't do better, we're not improving our field position by a lot by punting (I'm only halfway joking).Also had an offsides penalty on a kickoff and punting inside the 10 continues to be atrocious
Exactly, when you only net 15 yards what is the point. Feed your stocked WR room and take your chances.Punting inside the 10 is really driving me insane and heading into today it was FG kicking. The penalty doesn't help either. But punting inside the 10 is really bad and I flip the channel (or just watch whoever our opponent is) and just about everyone else seems to be capable of it in a fairly regular basis. Sure, a few are going to bounce inside the endzone but where we're at is really bad. We might as well just go for it if we're not inside our own 35 at this point if we can't do better, we're not improving our field position by a lot by punting (I'm only halfway joking).