• New here? Register here now for access to all the forums, download game torrents, private messages, polls, Sportsbook, etc. Plus, stay connected and follow BP on Instagram @buckeyeplanet and Facebook.

RB Legend Bey (Official Thread)

Why isn't He getting any touches?
He isn’t doing Everything in practice to earn game reps. He was a QB last year, and now needs to learn how to be effective without the ball in his hands. He needs to learn how to block, read defenses, etc. OSU can’t have Sayin get destroyed because Legend couldn’t block a blitzing LB
 
Upvote 0
If he isn’t playing by now I doubt it becomes meaningful at any other point this season.

I’d absolutely love to look like a fucking idiot and be wrong..trust me.

And things could still change, but if he didn’t play against KSU you knew it was not going to happen at Iowa; so unless something changed fast the season goes just as quickly,
 
Upvote 0
I bet Day would tell you off the record he regrets that Tyreek Hill comparison. No reason to gas up an 18 year old freshman like that, especially one who clearly has some maturity issues to work through.
I think he expected Bey to progress faster at that time. But in reality hes still just a true frosh who had a nice play against a MAC team. Fans lost their mind and expected Reggie Bush like year for a guy who probably doesn't know all of the plays
 
Upvote 0
I think he expected Bey to progress faster at that time. But in reality hes still just a true frosh who had a nice play against a MAC team. Fans lost their mind and expected Reggie Bush like year for a guy who probably doesn't know all of the plays
Fans also thought a 14 yard season from meatball was the greatest frosh rushing campaign since MoC.
 
Upvote 0
If he isn’t playing by now I doubt it becomes meaningful at any other point this season.

I’d absolutely love to look like a fucking idiot and be wrong..trust me.

And things could still change, but if he didn’t play against KSU you knew it was not going to happen at Iowa; so unless something changed fast the season goes just as quickly,
In a more traditional setting before the extended schedule I would tend to agree, but still a lot of time to earn trust back and get his head on straight. Even if it's just for some wrinkles in the play book and kick returns. Just needs to keep his head on straight and his opportunities will come.
 
Upvote 0
I refuse to think he shouldn’t have any role. If he’s really a difference maker with the ball then is it not owed to the team? I get it maybe he hasn’t done everything in practice or maybe he’s got a bit of an edge personality wise.

But if he’s a difference maker just carve out 2-3 plays to see if he can break off a big run that we desperately need.

I doubt he sees the field much at this point unless he goes off in garbage time. This next week will be very telling imo.
 
Upvote 0
I refuse to think he shouldn’t have any role. If he’s really a difference maker with the ball then is it not owed to the team? I get it maybe he hasn’t done everything in practice or maybe he’s got a bit of an edge personality wise.

But if he’s a difference maker just carve out 2-3 plays to see if he can break off a big run that we desperately need.

I doubt he sees the field much at this point unless he goes off in garbage time. This next week will be very telling imo.
You refuse to acknowledge that you don't a) know what is expected of him and b) know if he's doing what's expected of him. You refuse common sense quite often.
 
Upvote 0
I refuse to think he shouldn’t have any role. If he’s really a difference maker with the ball then is it not owed to the team? I get it maybe he hasn’t done everything in practice or maybe he’s got a bit of an edge personality wise.

But if he’s a difference maker just carve out 2-3 plays to see if he can break off a big run that we desperately need.

I doubt he sees the field much at this point unless he goes off in garbage time. This next week will be very telling imo.
You can refuse to believe all you want. The guy making the decisions does believe and has a team standard to protect and cultivate.

Maybe you should email him. I’m totally sure he’ll listen. Lol
 
Back
Top