• New here? Register here now for access to all the forums, download game torrents, private messages, polls, Sportsbook, etc. Plus, stay connected and follow BP on Instagram @buckeyeplanet and Facebook.

Penn State Cult (Joe Knew)

So, I guess they're worried about "enemy" fans vandalizing their lion statue. I guess Sue Paterno led the defense the first time. And some other nerd says he helped defend the statue a punch of times. I imagine a bunch of college kids forming a militia to keep bad guys away.
1. Does anyone believe that this was actually required? I think I believe that they went out there and really sat around the statue ready to attack any squirrel that gets too close. But I don't believe that anyone with intentions to vandalize the statue ever set foot on campus.
2. One dude talks about piss balloons. The same piss balloons that Penn State fans say never existed.
 
Upvote 0
So, I guess they're worried about "enemy" fans vandalizing their lion statue. I guess Sue Paterno led the defense the first time. And some other nerd says he helped defend the statue a punch of times. I imagine a bunch of college kids forming a militia to keep bad guys away.
1. Does anyone believe that this was actually required? I think I believe that they went out there and really sat around the statue ready to attack any squirrel that gets too close. But I don't believe that anyone with intentions to vandalize the statue ever set foot on campus.
2. One dude talks about piss balloons. The same piss balloons that Penn State fans say never existed.

In the 15 years I have lived in PA now, I can tell you one thing for certain; Natives of this place need to feel victimized like other people need air.

It's un-fucking-believable
 

So 31 people at NC State claim they were sexually abused. Not to poo-poo sexual abuse or the accusations, but Penn State fans behave very predictably.

Jim Valvano knew.
He had to know.

Show us proof that he knew (like the emails between others within the athletic department saying they talked to him, or an assistant coach who can testify that he talked to him), and we'll all agree that he should burn in hell. But simply "he had to know" doesn't make you look like the victim in the whole Penn State scandal, and doesn't exonerate Paterno.
 
Upvote 0
He's got the same problem that Franklin had- and any coach coming here will have. Expectations don't match reality.

The great coaches of the past all won with great players by recruiting great players. The Bear, JoePa, Woody- whoever they ALL recruited the kids they needed to win. They did it on reputation and personality and impressing moms and dads (and maybe a few bucks on the side) Joe stopped winning when he stopped recruiting, not when he got old.

Now getting the kids is all about how much you can pay them, and nothing else matters. Unless and until somebody ponies up enough NIL money to match the Texasses and tOSUs of the world don't expect to run with the big dogs.

Who wants to tell him that they didn't lose to Texas or Ohio State? They lost to Wisconsin.
 
Upvote 0
Back
Top