And then throw in his NIL request was going to be quite highSame thing I said a few months ago. He's pretty much already what he’s going to become as a football player.
Upvote
0
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature currently requires accessing the site using the built-in Safari browser.
And then throw in his NIL request was going to be quite highSame thing I said a few months ago. He's pretty much already what he’s going to become as a football player.
Massillon saw Big Walnut and Watterson in their region and decided they needed an upgrade....
Feister brothers ruled ineligible. Lots of stuff in this article that provides a bit more context to why they left Hoban, sounds like Massillon is back to their old ways (allegedly), and I am reminded when it comes to Coach Day - trust the coach.
I was admittedly unhappy about our recruitment here for a bit...I don't want to bash a recruit and to be clear to all posters, we are NOT going to do that. I'll just say that I think it's best for both sides that he's not going to OSU.What a wild journey to get your kids s competitive advantage. And the older one leaves HS without a title in wrestling or football.