• New here? Register here now for access to all the forums, download game torrents, private messages, polls, Sportsbook, etc. Plus, stay connected and follow BP on Instagram @buckeyeplanet and Facebook.

NFL Discussion (Official Thread)

So dumb. Watched it in real time
It's so common, but it somehow still astonishes me how stupid football coaches are. Here's what I can tell you - if you go for it, you might get the first down and will hopefully score a TD, or a another FG in a few plays. But, I can 100% guarantee you will lose those three points.

It's a close game against a division rival...TAKE THE FUCKING POINTS, DUMMY!
 
Upvote 0
It's so common, but it somehow still astonishes me how stupid football coaches are. Here's what I can tell you - if you go for it, you might get the first down and will hopefully score a TD, or a another FG in a few plays. But, I can 100% guarantee you will lose those three points.

It's a close game against a division rival...TAKE THE FUCKING POINTS, DUMMY!

FACTS
 
Upvote 0
Back
Top