• New here? Register here now for access to all the forums, download game torrents, private messages, polls, Sportsbook, etc. Plus, stay connected and follow BP on Instagram @buckeyeplanet and Facebook.

Columbus Blue Jackets (Official Thread)

img_0338-jpeg.85348


Edit: better picture
 
Upvote 0
Nice Jody Shelly article:

Shelley's made the most of his unlikely life in hockey​

The former CBJ forward and current broadcaster and ambassador made his debut with the Blue Jackets 25 years ago today
February 17, 2026
.
.
.
All jokes aside, at the end of the day, Shelley wouldn’t trade his career for anything. He’s been a Columbus institution since he arrived 25 years ago, and he’s found his home as a Blue Jacket.

“I love being in Columbus,” Shelley said. “I love it. This is a guy who’s lived everywhere, all over Canada plus San Jose, New York and Philadelphia. I love Columbus. I love what it’s about. I love the organization. I love everything about it. It’s been very good to me.”
 
Upvote 0
Back
Top