Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature currently requires accessing the site using the built-in Safari browser.
I know every fanbase has their assholes, and I'll choose to believe that the Steelers have the same proportion as all the others. So it's probably just that I'm a Browns fan and notice the assholes more. But Cripes - this kind of game couldn't have happened to a better fanbase.Suck it, Squealers
They're still not a good team, and the schedule will likely expose that. But hot damn, that was fun.
Fuck Pittsburgh!
I only count 9??10 Buckeyes on the two rosters
and dang Sawyer tried to ruin my day like he ruined Texas' day couple years back
Yeah. How about the 1 play they flagged the Browns for 3 penalties? Herbie calls for offensive PI for push-off (which looked like that on replay). But when official says it's defensive, he just goes along with it. Stick to your guns Herbie. The receiver clearly initiated and continued contact. Looked like he threw a block downfield.The only thing that would have made that game better, would be not to have to listen to Herbstreit spew his bullshit for three hours.
I only count 9??