• New here? Register here now for access to all the forums, download game torrents, private messages, polls, Sportsbook, etc. Plus, stay connected and follow BP on Instagram @buckeyeplanet and Facebook.

2027 CA QB Brady Edmunds is a Buckeye!!!

Yep, was just posting my opinion as I’m a big believer in both. I’m very happy this kid stuck with OSU as it’s clearly been his dream a lot like for Haskins. Glad he’s shooting his shot, and of course with the talent ahead of him and behind him he will need to be incredible to get on the field, but glad he’s going for it.
One thing I do like about having the portal is it gives a kid like Brady a backup if he shows up, competes and just doesn't win the job for whatever reason. I'm sure he'll be in the thick of the competition in a couple years though.
 
Upvote 0
Now, that's leadership from Edmunds. Don't believe have heard of that since the Brew Crew took some players (down in FLA?) to visit a Buckeye commit or someone they wanted to join them up here...
They actually do this almost every year. There's usually a player who's family has the means to allow him to travel to other places to visit other commits. Or, commits will all convene at a player's house, usually a local commit, and then they all go to the game together. I know Jack Sawyer did that for his class. It helps that Edmunds has family in OH as well.
 
Upvote 0
Back
Top