• New here? Register here now for access to all the forums, download game torrents, private messages, polls, Sportsbook, etc. Plus, stay connected and follow BP on Instagram @buckeyeplanet and Facebook.

2028 CA OL Lincoln Fa'alafi (Verbal Offer)

Upvote 0
11W Forums

KYBuck4858 3 hours ago
Per Gorney, Ohio State and ND are the two standing out to OT Lincoln Fa’alafi right now. He visited us last weekend.
Massive RT prospect. Moves very well on film, I have no concerns over his size. Bowen is killing it with his aggressiveness on the trail. He's got a ton of true OT prospects that we're at worst top3 for.


305Buck 6 minutes ago

At 6-foot-8 and 360 pounds, Lincoln Fa’alafi does not have an easy time on airplanes.
“I’m happy if I get an exit row,” Fa’alafi said. “Exit row, I can go across the world. No exit row, I have 30 minutes tops and I have to get up.
“I let the colleges know about it and they say, ‘We don’t blame you.’ You’re big. You have to get an exit row.”
The 2028 four-star offensive lineman from San Juan Capistrano (Calif.) JSerra Catholic had such an unbelievably good time at Ohio Statelast weekend that he might sit in the middle of the last row next to the bathroom of a bargain airline to get back to Columbus.

What stood out? Everything.
 
Upvote 0
Back
Top