Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature currently requires accessing the site using the built-in Safari browser.
I see him more in the mold of Calais Campbell or Deforest Buckner. Massive DL that can play inside or outside on the DLAm I the only one that sees his length, athleticism, and frame and think his future could be maximized at OT?
11W Forums
DowntownBuck 15 hours ago
Rumor is Fakatou is visiting Texas for OSU game
EBBuck03 6 hours ago
They’re probably paying him and his brother to go to the game. I’m not really worried about him. He clearly wants to be a Buckeye.
Georgia insider Rusty Mansell shut down any flip speculation their fans had for Fakatou, said his parents are completely sold on him being in Columbus. Said Kirby and the Georgia staff feels like Fakatou is one of the most sure players to be great in this class.
I like getting our commits back on campus so much. Not only to help recruiting efforts, but to keep them solid.11W Forums
305Buck 3 hours ago
Marcus Fakatou has added the Northwestern game to his visit plans along with Oregon and The Game. Three visits to Ohio State in November.