• New here? Register here now for access to all the forums, download game torrents, private messages, polls, Sportsbook, etc. Plus, stay connected and follow BP on Instagram @buckeyeplanet and Facebook.

2026 tOSU vs. Maryland BMW Thread

Our fans suck… we leave at halftime if it’s a blowout.

Why even bother going to the games if you’re going to just leave ?
Meh, we aren't bad for big opponents but yeah they either go back to tailgate or elsewhere to watch blowouts.

Kind of why I don't go to see games live anymore. I'm also a bit nutty about strategy, actual gameplay and coaching too so better at home for me.

I do like a live tailgate with a big screen with at least halfway intelligent people though. The super drunk crowd is not for me these days. (There's a time and place for that too, lol)
 
Upvote 0
Back
Top