Captain Buckeye
Head Coach
107 yards given up by the defense and yet 16 points against. Criminal
Upvote
0
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature currently requires accessing the site using the built-in Safari browser.
Turnovers will do that.107 yards given up by the defense and yet 16 points against. Criminal
Also not game related but youtube tv ohio political pacs whatever. I'm not in ohio I'm not close to ohio please for the love of god stop running your damn political adds I have enough local ones as is.
I've seen every major state unfortunately with the IPTV streams I've got. Liars every one of en.I dunno. I’d give anything to get somebody else’s ads for a while. I’m so tired of these same ads being run during everything I want to watch. Give me some variety, please.
Love seeing him and JJ play deep into the 4th today.There isn't a coach on the planet benching Sayin right now.
I don't, but reality and what I want usually don't align....Love seeing him and JJ play deep into the 4th today.
Ha ha don’t I know it! Just don’t want to see either get hurt when this is a game we should have dominatedI don't, but reality and what I want usually don't align....
Kinda saw a letdown coming...turnovers can stop anytime but I wasn't remotely surprised about some of the penalties.Ha ha don’t I know it! Just don’t want to see either get hurt when this is a game we should have dominated
Was feeling it all week with all the guys resting. Usually one of these per season.Kinda saw a letdown coming...turnovers can stop anytime but I wasn't remotely surprised about some of the penalties.