Captain Buckeye
Head Coach
Me either… right now they need to play cover 2 or 3 and live with the results.I’m not shocked at all.
They aren’t even trying to run the ball
Upvote
0
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature currently requires accessing the site using the built-in Safari browser.
Me either… right now they need to play cover 2 or 3 and live with the results.I’m not shocked at all.
I don't think they are playing much zone. Those crossing routes keep working cause we are playing manIf you're only going to rush 3, cool, tighten up on the receivers.
if you're going to heat him up, then run a softer zone...
You canNOT rush the passer with 3 and be soft on the back end. That's absolutely a scheme issue.
that was mainly more for the tight end plays they were killing Ohio State with on 3rd downs....all of those were soft drop back type zones....I don't think they are playing much zone. Those crossing routes keep working cause we are playing man