I’ll figure it out. Just give me 1 second.They are cheating now. We all know it. Just a matter of time before we find out how.
Upvote
0
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature currently requires accessing the site using the built-in Safari browser.
I’ll figure it out. Just give me 1 second.They are cheating now. We all know it. Just a matter of time before we find out how.
I never let their delusional fans forget, who's memory starts in 2021.You’re forgetting how bad they were in Hairball’s first five seasons.
Fuck that pussy ass sexual assaulting bitch. Hope he chokes on a slice of pizza.If anyone would like to tune in for Big Noon today, I’m ecstatic to report that Dave Portnoy’s goofy ass has been officially removed (abruptly) from the program.
Dave Portnoy and Barstool Sports have officially been removed from Fox Sports’ “Big Noon Kickoff”college football pregame show. The decision came after a year-long partnership, with Portnoy heavily blaming Ohio State coach Ryan Day. [1, 2, 3]