Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature currently requires accessing the site using the built-in Safari browser.
Yeah it’s a stupid take. The clock stopped from a first down and it takes 1 second to clock it.Cheaters fans whining about officiating. I love it.
Why can't he spike it with 2 seconds left? I mean, just because refs took 1-2 seconds from Ryan Leaf long ago doesn't mean they're going to take 2 seconds from Iowa. Right?
Right?
There’s an NCAA rule that a play will take at least 2 seconds, even a quick spike. So if the clock was at 2 it would have needed to be a throw to the end zone.Cheaters fans whining about officiating. I love it.
Why can't he spike it with 2 seconds left? I mean, just because refs took 1-2 seconds from Ryan Leaf long ago doesn't mean they're going to take 2 seconds from Iowa. Right?
Right?
Is this the beginning of a down whirl spiral?