Guys, look at this dumb dumb who thinks games can be played at night.I think that JuJu only works at Kinnick. You know, where the Bucks travel to next week. At least it's not a night game.
Upvote
0
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature currently requires accessing the site using the built-in Safari browser.
Guys, look at this dumb dumb who thinks games can be played at night.I think that JuJu only works at Kinnick. You know, where the Bucks travel to next week. At least it's not a night game.
Fuckin kids.I can’t believe I missed this ending for my niece’s birthday party. God, kids ruin everything. Little shitbirds.
Shame. She'll have other birthdaysI can’t believe I missed this ending for my niece’s birthday party. God, kids ruin everything. Little shitbirds.
I started watching the second half and thought scUM was going to pull away. I never went back to it. Luckily I have it on DVR so I can run that final play on a loop all night!I can’t believe I missed this ending for my niece’s birthday party. God, kids ruin everything. Little shitbirds.
HydrateI started watching the second half and thought scUM was going to pull away. I never went back to it. Luckily I have it on DVR so I can run that final play on a loop all night!
Also good for multiple orgasms. I will see my way out.Hydrate