• New here? Register here now for access to all the forums, download game torrents, private messages, polls, Sportsbook, etc. Plus, stay connected and follow BP on Instagram @buckeyeplanet and Facebook.

Recent content by BigWoof31

  1. BigWoof31

    Week 6 Game Discussion Thread

    I would be surprised if they play the UGA vs Bama game on Saturday. We’ll see what happens with the storm but you can clearly see the eye of the hurricane hitting Central Alabama around 7:00pm Saturday
  2. BigWoof31

    2026 scUM Shenanigans, Arguments, Arrogant Twatwaffles, Emasculated Cucks, Feckless Marmots, Dirty Cheaters "Mid"chigan

    Complaining about the bias in media personalities and getting them kicked off. Gentlemen - Welcome to the SEC.
  3. BigWoof31

    Bryce "L" Underwood (QB ttun, for now)

    Certainly wasn't during the BK tenure
  4. BigWoof31

    Bryce "L" Underwood (QB ttun, for now)

    For the life of me - I don't understand why the young man is struggling as much as he is. Is it: 1). Wildly overhyped coming out of HS. Another classic 5 star miss, like Dylan Riaola. 2). Thrown into the fire entirely too soon. The speed of CFB, the checkdowns and plays and pressure....he...
  5. BigWoof31

    Florida Gators (official thread)

    I love college football
  6. BigWoof31

    MLB General Discussion (Official Thread)

    I've decided that Playoff Baseball is a young mans game. Dragging today. Screw Philly and the mule they rode in on though...
  7. BigWoof31

    Week 5 Game Discussion Thread

    Pumpkin Patch weekend. Not too many huge matchups.
  8. BigWoof31

    Week 4 Game Discussion Thread

    God willing if the Braves get hot, there could be a World Series game in Truist Park on the same night as well. The ultimate high risk high award situation for your pal BigWoof
  9. BigWoof31

    Indiana Hoosiers (2025 National Champions)

    And he's a prick
  10. BigWoof31

    Georgia Bulldogs (2021-2022 National Champions & Excellent Drivers)

    To be fair, FSU cancelled on us. Demanding a payout game in Nashville. But yes - I'm worried.
  11. BigWoof31

    Ole Miss Rebels (official thread)

    I absolutely love this. College football is electric when there is hate involved.
  12. BigWoof31

    Ole Miss Rebels (official thread)

    Hell yes brother. Let's start suing your opponents. Get the IRS involved. Call Homeland Security. Let's get Audits lined up across the SEC.
Back
Top