Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature currently requires accessing the site using the built-in Safari browser.
Shoot, better play ZERO man that game. Everyone’s eyes need to be on the QB and the run game.If this kid survives until we play them, the DL and LB better be ready to contain.
I fuckin KNEW someone was going to say that.We wish our quarterback could run like that. Nebraska wishes their quarterback could throw like ours.
Nice scamper, indeed.
They haven't fought to get off a block yet....pathetic really.Nebraska is laying the blueprint for how to beat this Indiana D. Short and medium passes, and QB runs - Indiana looks VERY soft on defending those right now.
I was being cheeky, you know. But who here wouldn’t want to add that running ability to what we already have at quarterback?I fuckin KNEW someone was going to say that.
Scrambling ability is great. Being able to be accurate with the ball to the receivers Ohio State has is better. That's why Keinholz is in Louisville now.
I'll take the 80% passing accuracy before I take a QB with a game more centered around scrambling ability....