Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature currently requires accessing the site using the built-in Safari browser.
He’s not even average he’s a below average QB in college.Please do not let me ever hear about Manning as a Heisman candidate or top QB in the draft.
I mean at some point you have to go by the tape and quit with the name.
Dude is unbelievably average at best.
wait... I wasn't watching.... did they FLAG PLANT at a neutral site?Not a fan of flag planting, but screw Texas
Still haven't forgiven Baker MayfieldIt’s an Oklahoma thing
Western Mich > TTUN > Oklahoma > Texas > tOSUPretty dreadful Oklahoma team. But…college sports.
They beat the #1 team, and it’s not Texas’s field, so it’s no big deal to me.wait... I wasn't watching.... did they FLAG PLANT at a neutral site?