Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature currently requires accessing the site using the built-in Safari browser.
Might even win a starting spot here if he keeps it up. You never know.He's at least decent
I'm on Spectrum and its just about as bad. When we scored the first TD everybody here was celebrating and on my feed they were still in the huddle.Lol, Hulu is about 45 seconds behind the rest of you guys. We’ll take it!!!!
How many catches does JJ need for the triple crown?
My feed went completely dead for like a full five seconds while the ball was in the air to Jeremiah. I almost died within those seconds. Shave a few more years off, why not?I'm on Spectrum and its just about as bad. When we scored the first TD everybody here was celebrating and on my feed they were still in the huddle.