I was there and was among those who were on the field afterwards. I was in B Deck and got down to the turf in record time with my buddy that came into town for the game. Very fun game and the Shoe was electric for that one.
Upvote
0
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature currently requires accessing the site using the built-in Safari browser.
| WEDNESDAY AVAILABILITY REPORT – OHIO STATE VS. IOWA |
|---|
| Out |
| OL Jaxon Powell OL Vasean Washington WR Amari Valerio-Hudson |
| Questionable |
| RT Phillip Daniels CB Jay Timmons CB Brenten “Inky” Jones RB Anthony “Turbo” Rogers TE Bennett Christian LB Braxton Rembert |
True. Tressel was more willing to take on projects than Urban and Day. DJK was a fairly well known player in Youngstown. I just saw a post on FB last week about how he lit up Warren Harding. So he fit the typical Tressel profile.He wasn't "good enough" for OSU at the time.
Then he turned out to be a real pain in the ass.
I think that’s the only home game where I went out on the field after the game ended.Was there.
As in Bo?Birm was a pretty critical of Jackson this morning, more critical than he usually is of specific players
Austin & Birm pod?Birm was a pretty critical of Jackson this morning, more critical than he usually is of specific players