Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature currently requires accessing the site using the built-in Safari browser.
I see your point, but when you have 4 you can go for kill shots. And probably should.I disagree that 3d was fine. Situational football says you don’t need a kill shot. Sneak one, or if needed two, plays, burn more clock and then score.
Replacing Thump with Taco Bell?I'm too lazy to go to the BMW thread, so guess what I'm thinking.![]()
QB option to the short side boundary…duhGod no… they will see that coming. Maybe we could try a bubble screen or wildcat? What if we have the kicker turn around and kick the ball the other way? We have to find new wrinkles!
I choose to believe he is learning to transition to collegeArt Smith