• New here? Register here now for access to all the forums, download game torrents, private messages, polls, Sportsbook, etc. Plus, stay connected and follow BP on Instagram @buckeyeplanet and Facebook.

Significant software updates/changes -- please let me know if anything is broken.

Crap, I thought that's where we store things we don't want the cops to find when they pull us over...


As for all the changes around here, I'm not a fan of change but I trust that you only have our best interest in mind. So far I haven't been hit upside the head with major evidence of change....
 
Upvote 0
Like most good change, it's all more or less invisible.

We should be a little faster, we handle some data a little better, a little more protected and secure. We're 'current' in software-terms, closing windows that shouldn't have been left open, but also laying the groundwork for a new core (like the wiki) feature.

Nothing flashy, exciting (or threatening) on the user side, but a big enough deal behind the curtain that the opportunity for broken thingies around the doodad was high.

Haven't noticed any so far though. Either my prior planning prevented piss-poor performance, or they're hiding waiting to expose themselves all at once. I suspect the latter, whilst claiming the former.
 
Upvote 0
Taosman;851020; said:
"C",
ispy does not seem to be working for me? Just very slow? Or totally broke?

How is it not working for you? Numbered error page, blank white screen, or not updating the posts properly?

Just loaded it and it seems to be fine for me, but I don't really know what I'm looking for.
 
Upvote 0
Back
Top