• New here? Register here now for access to all the forums, download game torrents, private messages, polls, Sportsbook, etc. Plus, stay connected and follow BP on Instagram @buckeyeplanet and Facebook.

MLB General Discussion (Official Thread)

MLB playoffs 2026: Final bracket, seeding and postseason schedule after  Astros win AL West, Phillies hang on for wild card - Yahoo Sports
 
Upvote 0
I got the Brewers unfortunately but the Dodgers obviously have the best roster. This might change of they decide to pitch Ohtani. That makes their Top 4 rotation ridiculous when Glasow is the number 4. Bullpen isn't the greatest but who cares with the amount of Offense they have.

Still the Brewers play the game the right way and the horseshoe is way up their asses this year. I would say the AL is definitely playing for 2nd place again.

And I know about 2nd places. :bonk::mad2:
 
Upvote 0
Back
Top