Everybody is somebody else's weirdo.
Buckeyes Close The Week vs. Maryland Saturday NightOhio State completes its two-game home stand on Saturday evening by hosting Maryland in the teams’ lone meeting this season. Tip-off is set for 4 p.m. and the game will be televised on FS1. Chris Vosters and Nate Bahe will call the action.
- This will be just the 22nd all-time meeting between the two teams. Maryland leads the series 11-10 and also holds a 9-6 advantage since the Terrapins joined the Big Ten Conference prior to the 2014-15 season.
- Last year, the teams met twice during the regular season, and each would hold serve on its home court. The Terrapins won 80-73 on Jan. 8 in College Park behind 30 points from Jahmir Young. Brice Sensabaugh led the Buckeyes with 22 points. In the meeting in Columbus on March 1, the Buckeye seniors celebrated Senior Day by combining to score 37 of the 73 points in a 73-62 victory. Justice Sueing led all Buckeye scorers with 16 points. The Buckeyes were also a program record 20-of-20 from the foul line in that win.
- Tuesday night’s loss to Indiana was another tough setback in a string of tough games for the Buckeyes. Ohio State surrendered an 18-point lead and fell to the Hoosiers 76-73. Jamison Battle and Roddy Gayle Jr. each had 19 points in the game while Evan Mahaffey finished with eight points, a team-high six rebounds and also had two assists and two steals.
- Despite recording his first game this season without an assist on Tuesday, Bruce Thornton continues to lead the country in assist-to-turnover ratio at 4.22. He has 97 assists and just 23 turnovers.
- On top of leading the league in three-point shooting, Jamison Battle has also been sharp from the free throw line, having made his last 34 attempts. That is the best stretch of his career, and in fact, he attempted just 32 free throws in 29 games all of last season.
- Roddy Gayle Jr. is right there with Battle, having made his last 30 free throw attempts. The Niagara Falls native has had his struggles shooting this season but is 22-of-44 (.500) over his last four games, while averaging 16.5 ppg.
- Maryland enters Saturday’s game at 13-10 overall and 5-7 in the conference. Starting on January 2, the Terrapins have been on a little streak of two losses, followed by two wins, two losses, two wins and now two losses. The Buckeyes are hoping to buck that trend on Saturday. Jahmir Young leads the Terrapins and is second in the Big Ten at 20.6 ppg.
Predictions for the Ohio State vs. Maryland game with odds and picks on the spread and total.
Ohio State vs. Maryland Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - February 10Saturday's game between the Ohio State Buckeyes (13-10, 3-9 Big Ten) and Maryland Terrapins (13-10, 5-7 Big Ten) going head-to-head at Value City Arena has a projected final score of 71-67 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of Ohio State, who is listed as a small favorite by our model. The game will start at 4:00 PM ET ET on February 10.
Maryland Terrapins vs Ohio State Buckeyes Prediction, 2/10/2024 College Basketball Picks, Best Bets & Odds
The Maryland Terrapins will take on the Ohio State Buckeyes on 2/10/24. Doc's has NCAA basketball predictions, picks, and tips for this matchup.
Maryland Terrapins vs Ohio State Buckeyes Prediction, 2/10/2024 College Basketball Picks, Best Bets & OddsWho will win tonight's NCAA basketball game against the spread?
Tony Sink's Pick: Take Ohio State
Winners and Whiners: Prediction, Preview, and OddsYou look at the talent that Ohio State possesses and it makes no sense that they are 3-9 in the Big 10. This is a team that beat Alabama in non-conference play on a neutral site and started the season out at 13-2. There is still time to turn things around and when you look at Maryland, they are not going to get much better. If you can slow down Jahmir Young and fatigue is hampering his game since he's playing over 35 minutes in every game. When you have no bench, there's only so much you can do on the road and the Buckeyes are the better team here. If they get a big lead this time, they will hold on.
Prediction: Ohio State -2.5
Entire article: https://winnersandwhiners.com/games/ncaab/2-10-2024/maryland-vs-ohio-state-prediction-7650/