• New here? Register here now for access to all the forums, download game torrents, private messages, polls, Sportsbook, etc. Plus, stay connected and follow BP on Instagram @buckeyeplanet and Facebook.

Mac

That's a pain in the buns
1, 2, 3, Who Wants to Have Sex? Wait WHAT ELMO?

090203_Dirty_Elmo_Family

Dirty Elmo Doll
Created On: Tuesday, 03 Feb 2009, 12:01 PM EST
- A New Jersey couple received an Elmo toy as gift for their twins. The couple was shocked when they heard what Elmo says. To them it sounds like "I want to have sex." They were on Good Day New York. Hear the audio, listen to them, then decide what it really says.

:slappy:
 
I remember hearing this one played on the radio...

Toddler's Elmo Doll Makes Death Threats, Family Says

With a squeeze of its fuzzy belly, the Sesame Street character now says, in a sing-song voice, "Kill James." "It's not something that really you would think would ever come out of a toy," said Melissa Bowman, James' mother. "But once I heard, I was just kind of distraught." The Elmo Knows Your Name doll, which connects to a computer to learn certain phases and names, recently ran out of battery power, Bowman said.


About an hour after she put new ones in, "I noticed exactly what it was saying," Bowman said. "And my son was repeating exactly what it was saying."


Bowman said Elmo is James' favorite character. James even has Elmo slippers, but the malfunctioning, death-threat-spouting Elmo Knows Your Name doll is now being kept away from her son, Bowman said.
thevillilelmo1950888.jpg
 
Upvote 0
The kill you Elmo sounds perfectly reasonable, look, I'm ticklish so I know that if you fucking made a tickle me ocbf and everybody thought it was funny to watch me squirm I would want to kill them too. And with all the dolls that sold I am surprised there's not a suicide bomber Elmo yet.
 
Upvote 0
This couple is dense. I heard 4, 5, 6.

I'm sure they'll find an attorney who hears what they heard, though. :roll1:
 
Upvote 0
Back
Top