• New here? Register here now for access to all the forums, download game torrents, private messages, polls, Sportsbook, etc. Plus, stay connected and follow BP on Instagram @buckeyeplanet and Facebook.

Cleveland Guardians (2026 Season Thread)

You got to sit Angel Martinez at this point. I know Halpin/Fry/Schneeman all stink but I think you are least have a chance at them accidentally landing on base. Martinez is all in his own head at the moment just wildly hacking at anything and everything, the opposing pitchers know it too, and he always seems to find his way to the plate in major situations, like with the bases loaded and 2 outs in the 1st last night. Which of course he struck out haplessly swinging at a pitch a foot out of the zone.
 
Upvote 0
You got to sit Angel Martinez at this point. I know Halpin/Fry/Schneeman all stink but I think you are least have a chance at them accidentally landing on base. Martinez is all in his own head at the moment just wildly hacking at anything and everything, the opposing pitchers know it too, and he always seems to find his way to the plate in major situations, like with the bases loaded and 2 outs in the 1st last night. Which of course he struck out haplessly swinging at a pitch a foot out of the zone.

Agreed. The one AB i got to watch of his last night was brutal
 
Upvote 0
Back
Top