• New here? Register here now for access to all the forums, download game torrents, private messages, polls, Sportsbook, etc. Plus, stay connected and follow BP on Instagram @buckeyeplanet and Facebook.

Cleveland Guardians (2026 Season Thread)

Honestly, it was a solid year….this roster sucks. Somehow makes the playoffs again and wins division.

I had zero expectations coming into postseason knowing how awful our lineup is…..especially when Josie is having a career worst season.

Any chance to compete for a World Series meant insane luck and insane pitching we don’t really have…..Chicago is the more talented team and it shows.

I was critical of Vogt at times this year….and I still think fair. But he got them to postseason and he deserves credit. This is a REALLY bad roster.
 
Upvote 0
Honestly, it was a solid year….this roster sucks. Somehow makes the playoffs again and wins division.

I had zero expectations coming into postseason knowing how awful our lineup is…..especially when Josie is having a career worst season.

Any chance to compete for a World Series meant insane luck and insane pitching we don’t really have…..Chicago is the more talented team and it shows.

I was critical of Vogt at times this year….and I still think fair. But he got them to postseason and he deserves credit. This is a REALLY bad roster.

Sadly I think continuing to limp into the playoffs keeps enabling an already cheap ownership into thinking they are actually doing a great job.
 
Upvote 0
Sadly I think continuing to limp into the playoffs keeps enabling an already cheap ownership into thinking they are actually doing a great job.
We’re also Cleveland tho…..our market sucks. We shouldn’t expect to be the Dodgers.

Tampa is insanely good and very consistent. That’s who we’re chasing.

Credit where it’s due tho….this Guardian (Indian) team, had no business making it to playoffs this year. Good for them in that regard….
 
Upvote 0
We’re also Cleveland tho…..our market sucks. We shouldn’t expect to be the Dodgers.

Tampa is insanely good and very consistent. That’s who we’re chasing.

Credit where it’s due tho….this Guardian (Indian) team, had no business making it to playoffs this year. Good for them in that regard….

I know it seems petty to complain about making the playoffs but getting there and then getting shoved in a locker 2 years in a row by the team you somehow managed to take the division from at the end of the year leaves a pretty bitter taste
 
Upvote 0
Back
Top