• New here? Register here now for access to all the forums, download game torrents, private messages, polls, Sportsbook, etc. Plus, stay connected and follow BP on Instagram @buckeyeplanet and Facebook.

Search results

  1. OREGONSOCKPUPPET

    Week 5 Game Discussion Thread

    If those idiots had any nuts, they would start Carr over Underwood.
  2. OREGONSOCKPUPPET

    Week 5 Game Discussion Thread

    He couldn’t hold Rick Leach’s jockstrap.
  3. OREGONSOCKPUPPET

    Week 5 Game Discussion Thread

    I honestly never hated them because I really never had a chance like you guys. Harbaugh changed that. I can’t stand him and wish him more misery than anybody. Michigan is just an extension from that asshole. What he did to the sport. Fuck everything associated with him.
  4. OREGONSOCKPUPPET

    Week 5 Game Discussion Thread

    If it wasn’t for Michigan’s defense, this game could have been 27-0. It was closer than the score appears. Their QB and line is awful.
  5. OREGONSOCKPUPPET

    NFL Discussion (Official Thread)

    Yeah that ravens/cowboys game is probably one of the best games I have seen in a bit. 4th quarter was wild.
  6. OREGONSOCKPUPPET

    Week 4 Game Discussion Thread

    She went out with her boyfriend. Not really sure what happened but I’m watching the game now. More important things to do.
  7. OREGONSOCKPUPPET

    Week 4 Game Discussion Thread

    Well I’m going to blow a load on my wife and then get ready for this usc/Oregon game. You buckeye people have fun tonight!
  8. OREGONSOCKPUPPET

    Week 4 Game Discussion Thread

    On another note…..good lord Michigan stadium is famous for crazy shit. The kordell stewart throw, the one second win penn state, the fumble vs Michigan state, the extra second, this game, Appy state…..way too much shenanigans in that shithole.
  9. OREGONSOCKPUPPET

    Week 4 Game Discussion Thread

    So Michigan is 2-2. That’s wild!
  10. OREGONSOCKPUPPET

    Week 4 Game Discussion Thread

    lol…..Michigan fucked around all game and Iowa steals it!
  11. OREGONSOCKPUPPET

    Week 4 Game Discussion Thread

    lol, Iowa may steal this thing.
  12. OREGONSOCKPUPPET

    Week 4 Game Discussion Thread

    Looks like he and Marsh weren’t on the same page there. I still have no faith in Iowa.
  13. OREGONSOCKPUPPET

    Week 4 Game Discussion Thread

    They have played 2 cupcakes. They put up less than 300 yards against Iowa state and they have less than 80 against Michigan at the half. Any defense with a pulse can shut them down.
  14. OREGONSOCKPUPPET

    Week 4 Game Discussion Thread

    Georgia 150 Oklahoma 124 yards. 28-0 Georgia, this is why protecting the ball is important ladies and gentlemen.
  15. OREGONSOCKPUPPET

    Week 3 Game Discussion Thread

    Chambless going Mahomes there.
  16. OREGONSOCKPUPPET

    Week 3 Game Discussion Thread

    LSU with crane kick.
  17. OREGONSOCKPUPPET

    Week 3 Game Discussion Thread

    Ole Miss ready to sweep leg. No can defense.
Back
Top