Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature currently requires accessing the site using the built-in Safari browser.
New here? Register here now for access to all the forums, download game torrents, private messages, polls, Sportsbook, etc. Plus, stay connected and follow BP on Instagram @buckeyeplanet and Facebook.
I mean his knee injury was pretty severe when he was with Washington, right? I think there was a ruptured tendon even? I generally consider true busts to be ones who just don't work out more than the ones who have potential career ending injuries.
if y'all really want to piss off the SEC, you could change the school name to "the William Tecumseh Sherman University". We'll even give you a deal on licensing "the".
if I remember right, Dietrich played a pretty critical role in triggering the whiny-ass Clint Hurdle that year, so it has to be right up there with those brawls I think.