• New here? Register here now for access to all the forums, download game torrents, private messages, polls, Sportsbook, etc. Plus, stay connected and follow BP on Instagram @buckeyeplanet and Facebook.

Search results

  1. pnuts34

    Bryce "L" Underwood (QB ttun, for now)

    :lol:
  2. pnuts34

    CB Denzel 'Hurt! My! Feelings!' Ward (All B1G, All-American, 5x Pro Bowl, Cleveland Browns)

    I couldn’t imagine the CBs job the last 10-15yrs!
  3. pnuts34

    tOSU Recruiting Discussion

    Got this from a poster at 11W: And I'll add that the other 5star in the class: EJ Crowell for Bama is a 3rd stringer with: 26ru 204yds 3TDs Tbh I wouldn't want my program offering 7 figures for either kid. Its a much safer bet to develop a slightly lower rated RB who you feel comfortable in...
  4. pnuts34

    2027 OH RB Jordan Hall (Miami, OH Decommit, Verbal Offer)

    IMO, we can get that bigger RB in the Portal. I want a younger more all around RB to be younger as he can be more versatile in the offense. And tbh, we don't know what the RB room will look like each year. I'd rather some what similar body types so we can use them in similar fashion. Jakobi, Bo...
Back
Top