• New here? Register here now for access to all the forums, download game torrents, private messages, polls, Sportsbook, etc. Plus, stay connected and follow BP on Instagram @buckeyeplanet and Facebook.

Search results

  1. Best Buckeye

    Game Thread tOSU at Texas, Sat. Sept 12, 7:30 pm ET, ABC

    McConaghey is a pretty boy sissy :argh:
  2. Best Buckeye

    OT Phillip Daniels (All B1G)

    WE need to make a change at Right Tackle, it's obvious Daniels isnt up for the job. All B10 my azz
  3. Best Buckeye

    Game Thread tOSU at Texas, Sat. Sept 12, 7:30 pm ET, ABC

    Regarding the Oline, I noticed that everyone of them got beat in pass rush, . thats bad against a ball state. I still dont understand how Daniels is a all conference I aslo noticed that we dont have a DE that performed at an elite level. If they dont pick it up we could have a letdown against...
  4. Best Buckeye

    Game Thread Ball State at tOSU, Sat. Sept. 5th, 12:30 ET BTN

    When bey scored I actually yelled “Holy Shit”
  5. Best Buckeye

    Game Thread Ball State at tOSU, Sat. Sept. 5th, 12:30 ET BTN

    I knew last year about Daniels , and yes he did get away with a tackle
  6. Best Buckeye

    2026 Countdown Thread (complete)

    I was about to tell the good Lord He could have my left testicle in exchange if something happened that would postpone or cancel the game today. GO BUCKEYES!! :beer::rofl::groove::groove::groove::groove::groove::groove::groove::groove::groove::groove:
  7. Best Buckeye

    2026 Countdown Thread (complete)

    :panic: :oh: UGHG GO BUCKEYES !
  8. Best Buckeye

    2026 Countdown Thread (complete)

    :panic: :panic: :oh:
  9. Best Buckeye

    2026 Countdown Thread (complete)

    :panic: :panic: :panic: :oh:
  10. Best Buckeye

    2026 Countdown Thread (complete)

    :panic: :panic: :panic: :smash: :oh:
  11. Best Buckeye

    2026 Countdown Thread (complete)

    :panic: :panic: :panic: :smash::smash: :oh:
  12. Best Buckeye

    2026 Countdown Thread (complete)

    :panic: :panic: :panic: :smash::smash::smash: :oh:
  13. Best Buckeye

    2026 Countdown Thread (complete)

    :panic: :panic: :panic: :smash::smash::smash::panic: :oh:
  14. Best Buckeye

    2026 Countdown Thread (complete)

    :panic: :panic: :panic: :smash::smash::smash: :panic::panic: :oh:
  15. Best Buckeye

    2026 Countdown Thread (complete)

    :panic::panic::panic::smash::smash::smash::panic::panic::panic::oh:
  16. Best Buckeye

    2026 Countdown Thread (complete)

    HMMMMPH . I tried to pay them to move the game up to this Sat but they wouldn't sigh.
Back
Top