• New here? Register here now for access to all the forums, download game torrents, private messages, polls, Sportsbook, etc. Plus, stay connected and follow BP on Instagram @buckeyeplanet and Facebook.

Search results

  1. Game Thread Illinois 0, at tOSU 30 (Sep 26, 3:30, ABC/ESPN)

    I wanted them to go for it, but I think the chance of a defensive turnover is better... I hate agreeing with Tressel ball sometimes...
  2. Game Thread Illinois 0, at tOSU 30 (Sep 26, 3:30, ABC/ESPN)

    false start that deep is a punch in the balls
  3. The Official Support for Coach Tressel Thread

    Watching the change in the team during the 2001 year was enough for me. He's a great coach and wouldn't trade him for anyone else fow what he does for players, OSU and the community.
  4. 2009 Polls - Regular and Pre-Season

    I like the fact that OSU is beng ignored with all the upsets this week... I don't see a NC this year, but should be able to pull into a decent bowl...
  5. Comparison of what kind of games coaches lose

    Excellent analysis... This thread should be made a sticky...
  6. Washington 16, USC 13 (final)

    The whole board is in meltdown... unfortunately, I think the USC loss hurts the Buckeyes more than it does USC.
  7. Game Thread Ohio State 38, Toledo 0 (Sep 19, Browns Stadium)

    I'm listening online and every time I hear "wildly thrown" I'm expecting an interception....
  8. Miami 28, Florida St 24 (final)

    ... I hate games like this... I have to work tomorrow!!!! 5am comes early...
  9. Miami 28, Florida St 24 (final)

    It is playing out to be the most exciting game of the wekk...
  10. 2009 Yahoo BP College Pickem League

    I picked 3 upsets for this week... may have to change one though... not sure yet.
  11. Help finding way to watch the games!

    I take full advantage of my satellite radio subscription during CFB. If I am unable to watch a game, I can at least listen to it on XM... XM Satellite Radio - Everything worth listening to is now on XM
  12. 2009 Yahoo BP College Pickem League

    Last year's winner is in... :D
  13. College Football Pick'Em

    I'm there...
  14. OSU Alumni Club Game Watch Locations

    Knoxville Location Changed Knoxville location has changed (contact information remains the same): TENNESSEE/East Tennessee (Knoxville) Bailey's Sports Grill Adults only...age 21+ 250 N Seven Oaks Dr Knoxville, TN 37922 Jennifer Thompson Ph: (865) 531-2644 [email protected] :osu:
  15. Lane Kiffin (HC LSU)

    I think he'll do a fine job. After being sacked by Al "I should be wearing Depends" Davis, Kiffin has got to be looking at this almost as a "do-or-die" opportunity. As embarrassing as it is to admit, I am a Raiders' fan, and I think he was making some improvements in Oakland... he just never...
Back
Top