Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature currently requires accessing the site using the built-in Safari browser.
New here? Register here now for access to all the forums, download game torrents, private messages, polls, Sportsbook, etc. Plus, stay connected and follow BP on Instagram @buckeyeplanet and Facebook.
Tough to make catches when you're not even on the field. Will be interesting to see his snap count. Guessing under a handful.
and anxious to hear coaches explain that because IMO that was a huge blunder.
not knocked around.. stood up like statues
and these are far from the most egregious I still have in my head.. those are 2nd half when every member of the DL was frozen upon contact.. and no blitz
My two frustrations:
we can get the #1 QB, we can get the #1 DE, we can get the #1 WR but for years we cannot get a kicker who can consistently hit the killer shot
our DL would fire out and then completely stop trying once Texas OL put their hands on them.. like they'd almost freeze
Another experience here .. if you draw a triangle with points on Phila airport, Newark, LaGuardia and JFK I'm pretty much in the center
so I see commercial flights galore.. especially if airport delays because the flights circle above me
so I could visibly see the traffic cease and soon to be...
There were at least 6 BP members within a 3 wood of the towers on that day
I forget exactly who... NYBuck was there...
Our interaction of the six is in some thread on the site
The early morning of 9/11 I get a call from a dear friend in Akron Ohio
telling me a plane hit the tower... after not believing her.. I turn on the TV
My first thought.. no way.. how in the hell can some dumb ass Piper Cub pilot
not see the towers
Within minutes my day exploded..
frantic...
I remember every minute of 9-11..
Was here in Jersey but had an extremely busy day.. ironically helping folks from Akron who were in the city during the attack
Including a dozen Merrill financial advisors on their way to a training seminar in the towers... Hour later they would have been killed...
McCuin could be THE most important offensive weapon this week. Texas will minimally double team Smith as they did last year.. so McCuin will rcv single coverage for no better than the #2 cover man... Inniss will be equally as important.
If the coaching staff calls me.. I'm telling them we need...
The Cleveland Browns have made the following roster moves:
Contract terminated (4)
CB Tre Avery
CB Tyler Hall
T Tyre Phillips
TE Jack Stoll (from injured reserve)
Waived (12):
TE Drew Biber
T Jeremiah Byers
P Nik Constantinou
S Christopher Edmonds
CB Nate Evans
DT Coziah Izzard
DT Patrick...