• New here? Register here now for access to all the forums, download game torrents, private messages, polls, Sportsbook, etc. Plus, stay connected and follow BP on Instagram @buckeyeplanet and Facebook.

Search results

  1. AKAK

    Week 2 Game Discussion Thread

    Iowa spinning up a NIL offer for Oklahomas punter
  2. AKAK

    Week 2 Game Discussion Thread

    This crowd is going to blow a gasket. :lol:
  3. AKAK

    September 11, 2001

    When I was a kid, I read this book about wwii in the European theater. Dday to VE day I think. I don't remember who wrote the forward but it was some European general and the gist of it was, when Europeans lost the tactical advantage given a way out they would retreat and if not they would...
  4. AKAK

    September 11, 2001

    Lets roll
  5. AKAK

    Thread of What You've Eaten, Cooked and/or Drunk Lately

    Sausage and pepperoni. Pizza house of Columbus. Lincoln avenue. Completely glorious
  6. AKAK

    Cleveland Browns (Factory of Sadness)

    My re-resolution this year is to go back to doing other things and listen on the radio until there's a compelling reason to watch. I did this for most of the teens and then they got in the playoffs, and to be fair I had been doing it half the time just because I would be going to the lake or...
  7. AKAK

    Iowa Hawkeyes (Official Thread of The Under)

    That's just awful.
  8. AKAK

    Deciding When to Retire

    Shes one or the other side
  9. AKAK

    Deciding When to Retire

    Lets check in on sais daughter
  10. AKAK

    Deciding When to Retire

    2 years!
  11. AKAK

    Deciding When to Retire

    Now! Next question
  12. AKAK

    2026 scUM Shenanigans, Arguments, Arrogant Twatwaffles, Emasculated Cucks, Feckless Marmots, Dirty Cheaters "Mid"chigan

    My expert prediction, because even theu van only absorb so much bad juju.
  13. AKAK

    Game Thread Ball State at tOSU, Sat. Sept. 5th, 12:30 ET BTN

    I mean I would like to see him try honestly
  14. AKAK

    Game Thread Ball State at tOSU, Sat. Sept. 5th, 12:30 ET BTN

    Has a team with two running backs named Jackson ever beat a MAC school when the MAC school only kicked field goals. I am for reeeeeal.
  15. AKAK

    Game Thread Ball State at tOSU, Sat. Sept. 5th, 12:30 ET BTN

    Did you just type: 444444444444444444444
Back
Top