• New here? Register here now for access to all the forums, download game torrents, private messages, polls, Sportsbook, etc. Plus, stay connected and follow BP on Instagram @buckeyeplanet and Facebook.

Search results

  1. BuckeyeSoldier

    Iowa State Cyclones (official thread)

    I will forever be shocked when someone uses anything in perry county as a reference for anything
  2. BuckeyeSoldier

    Big Ten and other Conference Expansion

    Fuck Brett mcmurphy
  3. BuckeyeSoldier

    Headlines You Don't See Every Day (outside of Florida)

    But why is this news? Homeless people shit.. and probably get arrested for it .. All the time.. I do not believe it would be a story for any other flag
  4. BuckeyeSoldier

    OT Ian Moore (National Champion)

    so what was it?
  5. BuckeyeSoldier

    NCAA Football 2025

    I too am concerned. I am excited but my expectation is to be let down by EA.
  6. BuckeyeSoldier

    CG John “Juni” Mobley, Jr. (Official Thread)

    Serious question... is our BB NIL setup better than our FB NIL? why does it seem to be causing problems for one but not the other?
  7. BuckeyeSoldier

    Should semipro/college players be paid, or allowed to sell their stuff? (NIL and Revenue Sharing)

    Notre Damn and tOSU were both undefeated. Bama was not.
  8. BuckeyeSoldier

    Kevin Wilson (Former HC Tulsa)

    Lets just hire Lincoln Riley as our OC
  9. BuckeyeSoldier

    Scenarios for Final 2022 CFP Rankings

    Should be 1)UGA 2)scUM 3)tOSU 4)Pedostate.. I mean they only lost to the number 2 and 3 teams right? they should be ahead of bama.. (i just really wanna see the deep south explode with rage.)
  10. BuckeyeSoldier

    2022 tOSU Offense

    Heavy formation. Rossi and Xavier in the I. Stover and Gee Scott at TE. Harrison out wide. get em set for heavy. Reset with Xavier, Scott, Harrison wide with Stover running up the seam. I seriously doubt there are many teams capable of matching up with those 5 players ability to go from...
  11. BuckeyeSoldier

    WR Xavier Johnson (Cincinnati Bengals)

    Can we make him the full-time returner?
  12. BuckeyeSoldier

    B1G (Official Thread)

    ding ding ding we have a weiner!
  13. BuckeyeSoldier

    B1G (Official Thread)

    Quick, without looking can anyone guess who is the only team in the BIG that doesnt play a single Power5 school OOC next season..
  14. BuckeyeSoldier

    ESPN (A bunch of Death-Spiraling maroons)

    What about a shitty Missouri team joining and immediately winning their division
  15. BuckeyeSoldier

    College Playoff

    My personal annoyance is that it's a self fulfilling prophecy. As they push public perception that the shitty teams in the SEC are actually good to great, overtime it gains validity because the recruits believe it too and those shitty teams improve. That's why I'm glad to see FOX shilling for...
  16. BuckeyeSoldier

    Coaching changes: coaches hired and fired, comings and goings

    How amazing would it be if Harbaugh jumped ship mid season for Carolina
  17. BuckeyeSoldier

    QB Kirk ‘Nightmare On’ Herbstreit (Frosted Quips, False Narratives Clown, Afraid of THE Lunatic Fringe)

    I fail to understand how you can take that approach even if all he ever did was make false accusations against brewster
  18. BuckeyeSoldier

    QB Kirk ‘Nightmare On’ Herbstreit (Frosted Quips, False Narratives Clown, Afraid of THE Lunatic Fringe)

    I don't recall any of the Herbie haters making claims about the Herbie apologists' motives.
  19. BuckeyeSoldier

    QB Kirk ‘Nightmare On’ Herbstreit (Frosted Quips, False Narratives Clown, Afraid of THE Lunatic Fringe)

    Common fallacy, I disagree with someone's opinion so I will ascribe unsavory motives to their reasoning for disagreeing in spite of any actual evidence to my claim
Back
Top