• New here? Register here now for access to all the forums, download game torrents, private messages, polls, Sportsbook, etc. Plus, stay connected and follow BP on Instagram @buckeyeplanet and Facebook.

Search results

  1. BuckeyeSoldier

    2023 tCun Shenanigans, Arguments, Cobras, Feckless Marmots, Fake Pandas, Dirty Cheaters

    I thought it was overt early into this they were using bot farms to deflect criticism
  2. BuckeyeSoldier

    2025 FL DB DJ Pickett (LSU Signee)

    No, this code. He is a tOSU lock... He listed his favorite movie set in Ohio.(he just didn't know it has 2 m's
  3. BuckeyeSoldier

    Headlines You Don't See Every Day (outside of Florida)

    If I can see smoke off the neighbors chimney from my front porch they are too close
  4. BuckeyeSoldier

    tOSU Transfer Portal Recruiting Discussion

    Wasn't it mostly agreed in the spring he was their second best QB?
  5. BuckeyeSoldier

    ttun basketball (Dusty May out.......)

    well that report convinces me there absolutely WAS a physical altercation lol
  6. BuckeyeSoldier

    New D1 Subdivision--the Beginning of the Split?

    It's one more step to mirroring the NFL so it will probably happen. And it's one more step to driving away college football fans in a bid to grab NFL and other sports fans. Will it work financially? No clue. Will it help to erode what made college football my favorite sport in order to...
  7. BuckeyeSoldier

    HC Ryan Day (B1G Coach of Year, B1G Champion, National Champion)

    Generally when someone is cracking aren't they anxious and overly emotional. I think some of our fans are cracking.
  8. BuckeyeSoldier

    tOSU vs Missouri, Goodyear Cotton Bowl, Friday Dec. 29, 8 ET on ESPN

    I risked an article 15 when I told my commander I wasn't gonna stay for some weird mandatory get to know the locals party in Germany they scheduled for the same day as the scUM game. (As a pfc I was supposed to park cars and be a server for local politicians and shit and our officers) Still a...
  9. BuckeyeSoldier

    tOSU vs Missouri, Goodyear Cotton Bowl, Friday Dec. 29, 8 ET on ESPN

    so now we are bitching about people who are bitching about people bitching... well now im bitching.. because im sick of reading all the bitching.. its just tiresome to see people whining in every thread about coaches, recruiting, games...
  10. BuckeyeSoldier

    HC Ryan Day (B1G Coach of Year, B1G Champion, National Champion)

    Everyone was all for player's rights to earn money. Well.. they got it.. They arent amateurs anymore. 5 years ago I was full on board the dont blame the kids when the coaches are getting paid millions. Well now these "kids" are getting paid better than 95% of adults so I'm sorry. You cant...
  11. BuckeyeSoldier

    CFP Playoff Committee justs makes s#!t up

    1. 2. UW 3. FSU (they still won every game.) 4. Bama (I also want to see Texas fan's heads explode.)
  12. BuckeyeSoldier

    Jordan "L" Marshall (traitor)

    Commiting to that school should disqualify you for that award
  13. BuckeyeSoldier

    Jim Knowles (DC Tennessee)

    knowles has improved this defense significantly each of the last two years and it carried this team at points during this year. the defense he inherited wouldnt have been able to do any such thing. At his current pace this defense will be ranked -25 in the country next year.
  14. BuckeyeSoldier

    Mizzou Tigers (official thread)

    Why is mizzou's coach trying to ingratiate himself with us?
  15. BuckeyeSoldier

    2023 College Football Polls

    GREAT... so the SEC team gets a easy win to the title again...
  16. BuckeyeSoldier

    SimPLLLLLLLe Jim "6-13" Harbaugh (B1G Suspenders McKhakiPants, Cheater Cheater Booger Eater)

    When I was a young man and didn't have condoms I used a cardboard jenny (McCarthy) my results were satisfactory
  17. BuckeyeSoldier

    2023 tCun Shenanigans, Arguments, Cobras, Feckless Marmots, Fake Pandas, Dirty Cheaters

    Is there not some highly respected hof level university president in the big that can go have a come to Jesus moment with ono
  18. BuckeyeSoldier

    2023 tCun Shenanigans, Arguments, Cobras, Feckless Marmots, Fake Pandas, Dirty Cheaters

    I think this is the first positive feeling ive ever had toward beliema... weird
Back
Top