• New here? Register here now for access to all the forums, download game torrents, private messages, polls, Sportsbook, etc. Plus, stay connected and follow BP on Instagram @buckeyeplanet and Facebook.

Search results

  1. BuckeyeSoldier

    2022 ttun Shenanigans, Arguments, Surrender Cobras, and Feckless Marmots

    Nope, because I'm also bkb... And I'm no scUM fan
  2. BuckeyeSoldier

    2022 ttun Shenanigans, Arguments, Surrender Cobras, and Feckless Marmots

    Am I the only one who thinks victory is a plant?
  3. BuckeyeSoldier

    Cordcutters - how to watch each game without cable or local TV

    I dont have answers for the question for this yet but I am looking and hoping others may be more in the know. If others provide info for individual games or networks I will update this post for each game individually. vs. Notre Dame Saturday, Sept. 3 7:30 p.m ABC Columbus, OH ABC is available...
  4. BuckeyeSoldier

    Big Ten and other Conference Expansion

    Cincy is on both lists
  5. BuckeyeSoldier

    2022 tOSU Offense

    ScUM is 4th at best
  6. BuckeyeSoldier

    Texas A&M Aggies, aTm (official thread of jizz jars)

    With 7 gimmes, 1 autoloss they need 2 win 2 out of four midrange games. Seems like a good bet to me.
  7. BuckeyeSoldier

    Notre Dame (football only discussion)

    It didn't include daughters because the old timers knew..... "These hoes ain't loyal"
  8. BuckeyeSoldier

    Alright everyone, time for some real talk about BuckeyePlanet's future.

    :drunks: I still get shi about that night. I'd promised to take my wife out dancing after I lost.
  9. BuckeyeSoldier

    Alright everyone, time for some real talk about BuckeyePlanet's future.

    Can we do another poker tournament? I'll donate shortly
  10. BuckeyeSoldier

    Transgendered decathlete (formerly known as Bruce) Caitlyn Jenner

    i walk into a bathroom and a dude is standing there with a sword i might leave too.. with or without the dress.
  11. BuckeyeSoldier

    Cincinnati Reds 2022 (burn it all down)

    that's why I watch scUM
  12. BuckeyeSoldier

    Cincinnati Reds 2022 (burn it all down)

    I'm honestly amazed you guys still follow this team. I gave up on them at least 15 years ago
  13. BuckeyeSoldier

    BP's MIA

    Did kinch get himself banned? He had mentioned autoimmune stuff before but his poli posts were also funky so I wasn't sure
  14. BuckeyeSoldier

    Name, Image, & Likeness (NIL) at tOSU

    I entirely get what you mean and as far as I'm concerned all of those taking shots at your opinion on this can get bent. Just because there has always been grime doesn't mean we have to be happy about moving the game into the pig pen. So many people want so badly for this game to become more...
  15. BuckeyeSoldier

    Duke Blue Devils (that rat faced scumbag)

    I mean if we are basing things purely on resume would ryan day have been our coach?
  16. BuckeyeSoldier

    Duke Blue Devils (that rat faced scumbag)

    I hate dook more than the next guy, but I think you might be making some pretty big leaps in logic here to assume this. They've known K is gone for quite a while. Why do you assume K doesn't have the best interests of the school in mind? Why would you assume anyone other than the two guys...
Back
Top