• New here? Register here now for access to all the forums, download game torrents, private messages, polls, Sportsbook, etc. Plus, stay connected and follow BP on Instagram @buckeyeplanet and Facebook.

Recent content by Romanowski

  1. Romanowski

    Deaths Of Notable Sports Figures (R.I.P.)

    Slayer of giants and hurricanes.
  2. Romanowski

    Luke Wafle (DE USC)

    Kid definitely looks the part. I’m just glad he didn’t go to Penn State. Because then he’d be a Blue Wafle…and nobody likes a Blue Wafle.
  3. Romanowski

    Cleveland Browns (Factory of Sadness)

    I believe the Browns have the most Buckeyes on their roster out of any other NFL team. The only dude on that list of Browns players that didn’t get PT is Jones. Everybody else either started or rotated in against Stool.
  4. Romanowski

    Cleveland Browns (Factory of Sadness)

    Atta boy Zurp!!!
  5. Romanowski

    Cleveland Browns (Factory of Sadness)

    Yeah, that was dumb
  6. Romanowski

    Cleveland Browns (Factory of Sadness)

    For all the penalties in the first half…what is it? 10? To be up 21-10. I’ll take that all day every day. Let’s hope the D line holds up in the 2nd half.
  7. Romanowski

    Cleveland Browns (Factory of Sadness)

    Deez penalties doh
  8. Romanowski

    Cleveland Browns (Factory of Sadness)

    Judkins with the rushing TD. Brownies fired up!
  9. Romanowski

    Cleveland Browns (Factory of Sadness)

    Dare I say, Watson playing well again?
  10. Romanowski

    Cleveland Browns (Factory of Sadness)

    the three penalty play was bullshit too. The receiver plowed right into the Browns player and they called it on the Browns. No PI on that last play was a trash no call. And another defensive penalty. Lawdy…
  11. Romanowski

    Cleveland Browns (Factory of Sadness)

    Three defensive penalties on the same play…:roll2:
Back
Top