• New here? Register here now for access to all the forums, download game torrents, private messages, polls, Sportsbook, etc. Plus, stay connected and follow BP on Instagram @buckeyeplanet and Facebook.

Recent content by Poe McKnoe

  1. Poe McKnoe

    Week 6 Game Discussion Thread

    Washington currently averaging less than a foot per rushing attempt.
  2. Poe McKnoe

    2026 scUM Shenanigans, Arguments, Arrogant Twatwaffles, Emasculated Cucks, Feckless Marmots, Dirty Cheaters "Mid"chigan

    I just want to say that, from my view, things up north are going better than I could ever have imagined.
  3. Poe McKnoe

    LifeSurge and Pablo Torre story

    Life Surge is definitely 100% scammers. Their whole business is extracting money out of gullible followers in the name of “kingdom impact.” I assume Ohio State has has people that vet these type of things for athletes, or they should. I also assume those processes were overlooked or bypassed...
  4. Poe McKnoe

    2026 tOSU @ Iowa BMW Thread

    Efense efense efense
  5. Poe McKnoe

    Week 5 Game Discussion Thread

    I think we saw why Chip Kelly didn’t come back to Ohio State. At Northwestern, he can go deep into his bag and pull out whatever the hell he wants whenever he wants it.
  6. Poe McKnoe

    Game Thread Illinois at tOSU, Sat. Sept. 26, 12pm ET, FOX

    Sayin treating the line of scrimmage like an out of bounds line.
  7. Poe McKnoe

    Game Thread tOSU at Texas, Sat. Sept 12, 7:30 pm ET, ABC

    I’ve spent years posting Toonces the Driving Cat when James Franklin’s Penn State teams took the lead in high profile games, only to find Ohio State with similar outcomes:
  8. Poe McKnoe

    Game Thread tOSU at Texas, Sat. Sept 12, 7:30 pm ET, ABC

    I don’t think you can use this phrasing when giving up a 20 point 4th quarter lead…
  9. Poe McKnoe

    HC Ryan Day (B1G Coach of Year, B1G Champion, National Champion)

    Will probably get deleted but co-signed.
  10. Poe McKnoe

    Game Thread tOSU at Texas, Sat. Sept 12, 7:30 pm ET, ABC

    Literally. Bring in our long range kicker. All you need is a field goal. Why expect someone on scholarship to miss when randoms of the street are drilling it right down the center. I’m the idiot for thinking something different. I don’t even hurt anymore from losses like this. You could see...
  11. Poe McKnoe

    Game Thread tOSU at Texas, Sat. Sept 12, 7:30 pm ET, ABC

    All they needed was a FG and they couldn’t even do it. Well deserved, Coach. Dust off the pitchforks.
  12. Poe McKnoe

    Game Thread tOSU at Texas, Sat. Sept 12, 7:30 pm ET, ABC

    Epic turd. I would tell my grandkids about it.
Back
Top