• New here? Register here now for access to all the forums, download game torrents, private messages, polls, Sportsbook, etc. Plus, stay connected and follow BP on Instagram @buckeyeplanet and Facebook.

Recent content by Merih

  1. Merih

    2026 tOSU Defense Discussion

    I think our starting linebacker play is really average and will need to improve. Two games in, I can't see what phase of the game they are elite (thumping against the run, keeping contain on mobile QBs, defending the middle of the field in the pass game, pass rush?). I think they are pretty...
  2. Merih

    RB Legend Bey (Official Thread)

    Given the background he comes from and how dramatic his recruitment was, I am 0% surprised that he has some maturation to go through as he learns to become an adult on his own terms.
  3. Merih

    Game Thread tOSU at Texas, Sat. Sept 12, 7:30 pm ET, ABC

    He’s not going to be mentally shattered but we have a gauntlet in the middle of the season and need to figure it the eff out before then
  4. Merih

    Game Thread tOSU at Texas, Sat. Sept 12, 7:30 pm ET, ABC

    Whatever they did at half time, write it down, burn it, and never ever do that again
  5. Merih

    Game Thread tOSU at Texas, Sat. Sept 12, 7:30 pm ET, ABC

    game feels like it’s going to fart around for a while
  6. Merih

    Game Thread tOSU at Texas, Sat. Sept 12, 7:30 pm ET, ABC

    They might be daring Arch to show he can make those level throws over the middle. Until then they just blanket the cheap stuff outside
  7. Merih

    Game Thread tOSU at Texas, Sat. Sept 12, 7:30 pm ET, ABC

    Also that last TD throw from Sayin was pretty special. Capital A Anticipation and ripped it up the seam
  8. Merih

    Game Thread tOSU at Texas, Sat. Sept 12, 7:30 pm ET, ABC

    Arthur Smith is calling a pretty damn good game. Variety, tempo, and really good hot reads
  9. Merih

    Week 1 Game Discussion Thread

    complete bullcrap
  10. Merih

    Game Thread Ball State at tOSU, Sat. Sept. 5th, 12:30 ET BTN

    I see Saquon. Will be stamped if he takes a kick back this year
  11. Merih

    Game Thread Ball State at tOSU, Sat. Sept. 5th, 12:30 ET BTN

    That was the lg/lt and great downfield blocking imo. Bo just had to hit the hole
  12. Merih

    Game Thread Ball State at tOSU, Sat. Sept. 5th, 12:30 ET BTN

    first game and 8 new starters, I don’t really expect the defense to look cohesive or dangerous. McCuin looks like a revelation. as awesome as Carnell was, both he and Jeremiah are outside #1s. McCuin looks like he’s going to run a different route tree and be very complementary to JJ
  13. Merih

    OC Arthur Smith (Official Thread)

    One charitable way to view this is Day clearly raising his hand and saying "I need to solve this running game; that if that gets fixed, everything else will come along with it". I would agree with that and honestly be glad he's taking addressing it that seriously. If Arthur Smith can: -...
Back
Top