• New here? Register here now for access to all the forums, download game torrents, private messages, polls, Sportsbook, etc. Plus, stay connected and follow BP on Instagram @buckeyeplanet and Facebook.

Recent content by cincibuck

  1. cincibuck

    Alabama Crimson Tide (official thread of Football, Fake Championships and Banjo)

    I hope they lock up the pumpkin patch at night.
  2. cincibuck

    2026 scUM Shenanigans, Arguments, Arrogant Twatwaffles, Emasculated Cucks, Feckless Marmots, Dirty Cheaters "Mid"chigan

    Don’t forget ND forcing NBC to get rid of Chris Collinsworth when he failed to follow the “everything is perfect in Domer Land” rule.
  3. cincibuck

    2026 scUM Shenanigans, Arguments, Arrogant Twatwaffles, Emasculated Cucks, Feckless Marmots, Dirty Cheaters "Mid"chigan

    Would love to get real story about Portnoy losing his piece of Michigan liver, but don’t want to join x to do it. What’s the buzz on the Ann Arbor Annoyer?
  4. cincibuck

    CB Devin Sanchez (Official Thread)

    Heavily penalizedsecondary db on the 24 - 25 buckeyes
  5. cincibuck

    Game Thread tOSU at Iowa, Sat. Oct. 3rd, 3:30 pm ET, CBS

    You can’t spell fuck without scUM.
  6. cincibuck

    Game Thread tOSU at Iowa, Sat. Oct. 3rd, 3:30 pm ET, CBS

    Because it wouldn’t be fair.
  7. cincibuck

    Week 5 Game Discussion Thread

    The greatest qb in Michigan doesn’t seem to be the answer.
  8. cincibuck

    Week 5 Game Discussion Thread

    I thought injuriy time outs in the final minutes err out pawed after Iowa v ND IN THE 50s
  9. cincibuck

    Week 5 Game Discussion Thread

    I’ll accept that.
  10. cincibuck

    Week 5 Game Discussion Thread

    Worst damn cold I ever had. I’m guessing it’s no worth the effort to get out of bed to watch the last of the gophs and weasels.
  11. cincibuck

    Week 5 Game Discussion Thread

    Canadians are a pretty likable bunch.
  12. cincibuck

    2026 scUM Shenanigans, Arguments, Arrogant Twatwaffles, Emasculated Cucks, Feckless Marmots, Dirty Cheaters "Mid"chigan

    You’re forgetting how bad they were in Hairball’s first five seasons.
Back
Top