• New here? Register here now for access to all the forums, download game torrents, private messages, polls, Sportsbook, etc. Plus, stay connected and follow BP on Instagram @buckeyeplanet and Facebook.

Search results

  1. cincibuck

    2026 scUM Shenanigans, Arguments, Arrogant Twatwaffles, Emasculated Cucks, Feckless Marmots, Dirty Cheaters "Mid"chigan

    You’re forgetting how bad they were in Hairball’s first five seasons.
  2. cincibuck

    Play Game Weekly Upset Contest for 2026

    Give me sum huskies over SCUM West.
  3. cincibuck

    Texas Longhorns (big hat, no cattle; please don’t Horns Down us)

    So, it’s not just old farts like me who find such behavior unacceptable.
  4. cincibuck

    USC Trojans (official thread)

    Between Cornell and USC, it’s not been a good news cycle for schools with a capital C in their name.
  5. cincibuck

    Penn State Cult (Joe Knew)

    Joe stopped winning when he stopped recruiting? More like, Joe stopped winning when they joined the Big Ten.
  6. cincibuck

    Indiana Hoosiers (2025 National Champions)

    If he wins a natty, I don’t care if he’s a prick. Woody wasn’t exactly Saint Francis.
  7. cincibuck

    Notre Dame (football only discussion)

    If I don’t get everything my way, I’ll take my ball and go home.
  8. cincibuck

    2026 scUM Shenanigans, Arguments, Arrogant Twatwaffles, Emasculated Cucks, Feckless Marmots, Dirty Cheaters "Mid"chigan

    I think Draymond is a flagrant foul, but bless his heart, he took a suspension so that Labron could win a ring.
  9. cincibuck

    SimPLLLLLLLe Jim "6-13" Harbaugh (B1G Suspenders McKhakiPants, Cheater Cheater Booger Eater)

    Dos his suspension keep him from coaching Div II?
  10. cincibuck

    Play Game Weekly Upset Contest for 2026

    Shouldn’t players over 80 years old get a point each time they remember to pick a potential upset?
  11. cincibuck

    LB Coach James Laurinaitis (2x B1G DPOY, 2006 Nagurski, 2007 Butkus, 2008 Lott, 3x All-American, OSU HOF, National Champion, CFB HOF)

    Based on the Illinois game, he has a lot of work to do to get this group going. Front four isn't getting pressure, and a lot of missed tackles let an average RB have a great day.
  12. cincibuck

    Cleveland Browns (Factory of Sadness)

    But Mateen will still be available.
  13. cincibuck

    Illinois Fighting Illini (you'll see)

    Welterweights.
  14. cincibuck

    USC Trojans (official thread)

    Big Ten final drive runs film of the play, but no one criticizes the USC behavior after the hit.
  15. cincibuck

    2026 scUM Shenanigans, Arguments, Arrogant Twatwaffles, Emasculated Cucks, Feckless Marmots, Dirty Cheaters "Mid"chigan

    Huge unsportsmanlike penalty to keep that Iowa drive going. If you watch the film there’s a late hit on qb that goes uncalled on the same play. Fuckers are a mouthy bunch that get away with a lot of bullshit that should be called.
  16. cincibuck

    Cincinnati Bengals (Same Ole Bengals)

    I didn’t know the team I was watching in weeks 1 and 2. Today I saw the bengals return to form.
  17. cincibuck

    Week 4 Game Discussion Thread

    So, it’s not just an old folks thing.
  18. cincibuck

    Week 4 Game Discussion Thread

    He was suspended for the rest of the game, but not beyond that unless Big10 stepped in and added something. Is being concerned about the behavior of players an old folks thing? I see shit like this and think I'm watching WWE.
Back
Top