Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature currently requires accessing the site using the built-in Safari browser.
New here? Register here now for access to all the forums, download game torrents, private messages, polls, Sportsbook, etc. Plus, stay connected and follow BP on Instagram @buckeyeplanet and Facebook.
Yeah. Those Chiefs really shy away from WRs with issues like not acting like they want to be there. They're magnets for WRs who beat their wives and drive a trillion mph while drunk, though.
His last name is Beck......so it's probably a good idea. But then how does that go down? You force your stop gap head coach to fire his hand picked OC that he brought with him from Utah. He's gonna be on board for that move? Sure. Do that.
What does whoever Alex Gonzales is mean when he says "well tbf"? Because I know how I'd finish that sentence.....but I don't live with my head buried in the sand like everybody in Mr Brightsideville. Are the players self aware? Does he mean "well tbf.....we did fuck over Western Michigan and...