Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature currently requires accessing the site using the built-in Safari browser.
New here? Register here now for access to all the forums, download game torrents, private messages, polls, Sportsbook, etc. Plus, stay connected and follow BP on Instagram @buckeyeplanet and Facebook.
I'm still laughing at that INT that Underwood threw. There wasn't a scUM player anywhere in the picture.
DFBIA is bitching that Whittingham played it safe at the end instead of letting Underwood try to put the game away and well if you're not fucking stupid it's obvious why
I guess he...
I definitely didn't expect the D to be on last year's level but currently they look bad at all 3 levels. Unless there's significant improvement between now and when they play Indiana USC and Oregon the offense is going to be under a lot of pressure to be near perfect every game.
Good thing for...