• New here? Register here now for access to all the forums, download game torrents, private messages, polls, Sportsbook, etc. Plus, stay connected and follow BP on Instagram @buckeyeplanet and Facebook.

Search results

  1. Buckeneye

    Game Thread Illinois at tOSU, Sat. Sept. 26, 12pm ET, FOX

    Offense. OL & QB struggle with the "graduate level" coursework. Jeremiah is the greatest in school history. Plenty of talent to beat scUM Defense - reminds me of going from 05 to 06. The defensive front isn't as flexible because of the loss at LB. But instead of the shifts between 4-3 and...
  2. Buckeneye

    Game Thread Illinois at tOSU, Sat. Sept. 26, 12pm ET, FOX

    That backside glance is something we've been struggling to connect on all season.
  3. Buckeneye

    "Official" BP gambling thread.

    So Last night was actually kind to me. Took the O41 and Bijan over 80 yards. Starting to be just a little-stitious. Green Bay's OL is an absolute train wreck going. That's going to be something to watch moving forward as the market corrects itself.
  4. Buckeneye

    "Official" BP gambling thread.

    Been fucked on the year worse than I've ever been. I just have little feel this year it seems. Some years I'm hot on NFL, some CFB. Ice cold on both and hemorrhaging units.
  5. Buckeneye

    OC Arthur Smith (Official Thread)

    There were rightful hesitations and questions - his track record with Pittsburgh is just an example. A lot of those same coaching flaws in his philosophy and call rhythm are showing up early for the Bucks.
  6. Buckeneye

    Cleveland Browns (Factory of Sadness)

    I'm good with it. The Cleveland Baker Bros are still pretty insufferable.
  7. Buckeneye

    "Official" BP gambling thread.

    Sitting at 6-10 on the year, by my count. My worst week 0-2 start since I began (2018) Found some NFL lines I like TB - 7 v CLE N.O. v BLT O44.5 JAX +3.5 v DEN CAR v ALT O43.5
  8. Buckeneye

    "Official" BP gambling thread.

    I usually only go a few CFB games a week. Just too much variance one way or the other sometimes. Although there are early over trends for a few times I might ride all season. Took UF -2.5 UVA -9.5 Any Team 30+ LSU v OLE Miss
  9. Buckeneye

    Game Thread Kent State at tOSU, Sept. 19th, 12pm ET, FOX

    Jesus H, you people (insert Tropic Thunder reference here) are so binary in your assessments. - In order to keep the team from hitting that post big-game lull, a lot of coaches use week 3 tune-ups to install more looks. A lot of those looks tend to be counters off of what might have failed...
  10. Buckeneye

    Game Thread Kent State at tOSU, Sept. 19th, 12pm ET, FOX

    This defense doesn't have the same juice, the same twitch off the edge, without Sonny & Arvell. I'm trying to see who is going to step up and replace them over the course of the season, but I'm struggling at the moment.
  11. Buckeneye

    Game Thread tOSU at Texas, Sat. Sept 12, 7:30 pm ET, ABC

    This board was founded when the entire team weren't paid professionals. Granted, I don't dig the whining part. But legitimate critiques, even if they are pointed and may not come across "nice" should be more than acceptable anymore.
  12. Buckeneye

    "Official" BP gambling thread.

    'Meh' weekend. Oklahoma -5.5 X tOSU +1.5 (crying) * ASU vs T A&M - O 50.5 * WSH vs PHI -6 NYG vs DAL -2.5 Profitable so far, provided Philly doesn't fuck me.
  13. Buckeneye

    Cleveland Browns (Factory of Sadness)

    What's the worst about this is that the Bucks didn't handle business last night. So there was that cock punch, but now the Arch Manning cries will be so loud you'll hear them standing in Columbus. I fucking hate how stupid this organization is.
  14. Buckeneye

    Cleveland Browns (Factory of Sadness)

    Jax -7.5 was stealing
  15. Buckeneye

    Game Thread tOSU at Texas, Sat. Sept 12, 7:30 pm ET, ABC

    I figured you'd go that route. I regret to inform you that completion % does not = accuracy. Edit: unless we're prepared to call names like Graham Harrel & Kellen Moore absolute Titans.
  16. Buckeneye

    Game Thread tOSU at Texas, Sat. Sept 12, 7:30 pm ET, ABC

    There's something to be about this that I feel most might be too dismissive on. But a lot of the 2nd half offense had the same M.O. that his Steelers offenses did.
  17. Buckeneye

    Game Thread tOSU at Texas, Sat. Sept 12, 7:30 pm ET, ABC

    Discounting the missed FG, that last offensive possession is going to bother the fuck out of me for a while. 2nd & 3 from the 27 yields 0 points. 2nd down and we call weakside zone that gets snuffed out with a nice assist in poor execution from the OL 3rd down and the OL surrenders pressure vs...
  18. Buckeneye

    Game Thread tOSU at Texas, Sat. Sept 12, 7:30 pm ET, ABC

    Wildly mismanaged game this 2nd half. Overwhelmingly on the offense. The problems from last year, QB, OL, are still there. Now with the added issue of LB.
  19. Buckeneye

    Game Thread tOSU at Texas, Sat. Sept 12, 7:30 pm ET, ABC

    Penny Front, 2hi, Texas knows they have time to rip off chunk runs. Our LBs are a problem. They've struggled against some of these GH looks tonight. Bad.
Back
Top