• New here? Register here now for access to all the forums, download game torrents, private messages, polls, Sportsbook, etc. Plus, stay connected and follow BP on Instagram @buckeyeplanet and Facebook.

Search results

  1. BuckeyesGunn

    Week 5 Game Discussion Thread

    DaddleDooIt!!!!!!!! :biggrin:
  2. BuckeyesGunn

    Week 5 Game Discussion Thread

    Gophers gotta have better luck because play calling sucks.
  3. BuckeyesGunn

    Week 5 Game Discussion Thread

    Nice sack Minny!
  4. BuckeyesGunn

    Week 5 Game Discussion Thread

    Picked by Minny lol!!!!!! :lol:
  5. BuckeyesGunn

    Week 5 Game Discussion Thread

    This Minny juggernaut sure is handing it to ttun. :paranoid:
  6. BuckeyesGunn

    Game Thread tOSU at Iowa, Sat. Oct. 3rd, 3:30 pm ET, CBS

    I found my 10mm deepwell 6 point socket today, so we're good, we got this! GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUCKEYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  7. BuckeyesGunn

    Week 5 Game Discussion Thread

    Welp Frank Jameslin lost, lol
  8. BuckeyesGunn

    Week 5 Game Discussion Thread

    Portnoy is off Big Noon Kickoffs moving forward. Blames it on Ohio State. Lol!!! Good riddance!
  9. BuckeyesGunn

    Week 5 Game Discussion Thread

    No, I mean the size of it is deceptive if it 'only' holds 35k.
  10. BuckeyesGunn

    Week 5 Game Discussion Thread

    Looks like our RT Daniels is OUT for tomorrow.
  11. BuckeyesGunn

    Week 5 Game Discussion Thread

    Ryan Stadium sure looks bigger than a 35k capacity.
  12. BuckeyesGunn

    Week 5 Game Discussion Thread

    Looks like all the money Northwestern saved by not mowing helped them get a new stadium with artificial turf.
  13. BuckeyesGunn

    Week 4 Game Discussion Thread

    lolzzz... (I'm glad for Fickell)
  14. BuckeyesGunn

    Week 4 Game Discussion Thread

    People are so creative! :lol: :biggrin:
  15. BuckeyesGunn

    Week 4 Game Discussion Thread

    Yeah, and as a RAIDERS fan I get to see this crap happen up in KC.
  16. BuckeyesGunn

    Week 4 Game Discussion Thread

    Every football season I'm reminded I need to file you away again. Here, let me take care of that.
Back
Top