Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature currently requires accessing the site using the built-in Safari browser.
New here? Register here now for access to all the forums, download game torrents, private messages, polls, Sportsbook, etc. Plus, stay connected and follow BP on Instagram @buckeyeplanet and Facebook.
So far imo the couple plays for Bey have been sniffed out way to readily by the opp defense. Of course they know he's getting the ball most likely, but he's touched in the backfield way too fast.
Ryan Day is pissed. I don't think it's his lack of coaching though, I think they've been coached adequately for these situations, but they aren't executing in real time what needs to happen.
Yep, commentator is correct about short yardage. Now we are seeing what we need to see, lots of room for improvement. That play right there by Sayin...wow. Lotta guys gonna have to step it up brethren.
I thought I'd see a way better Sayin this season who sees the field much better. Last week the lack of execution late was due to being worn down due to heat IMHO, but maybe not as much as I thought.
The things happening today are what I wondered about as far as what will we see in a game...
Lol, there was no way this team was going to 'come out slow' against KSU. This is no test, and no gauge. We can pretend it is, but it isn't in any way a test.