• New here? Register here now for access to all the forums, download game torrents, private messages, polls, Sportsbook, etc. Plus, stay connected and follow BP on Instagram @buckeyeplanet and Facebook.

Search results

  1. westbuck04

    QB Cardale '12 Gauge' Jones (B1G Champion, National Champion)

    LOL, If Cardale Jones is better than TP or Braxton Miller, Christian Bryant must be better than all of them since he takes most of the snaps at quarterback for the Tarblooders. I'm not trying to knock the kid at all...in fact, his film looks pretty solid and he's got a lot of potential. But...
  2. westbuck04

    DB Jeremy Cash (transfer to Duke)

    Eh, when it comes down to it, most of these kids just aren't gonna leave the south, no matter how much they may like OSU. Ohio is strong at the safety position in 2011, so we'll be fine. Good luck to the kid if he does indeed stay home...
  3. westbuck04

    S Ronald Tanner (Official Thread)

    Needs an offer first...
  4. westbuck04

    Joshua Shaw (official thread)

    Something is definitely up here. Return trip to Gainseville, they offer his buddy Deitrich Riley, we offer another corner. I don't like where this is heading...
  5. westbuck04

    LaTwan Anderson (official thread)

    Mr. Bucknuts is full of it, as per usual. They wouldn't offer the kid this early if, A. They didn't think he could qualify, and B. They didn't think he would commit. Braxton Miller spilled the beans on this one 2 weeks ago...
  6. westbuck04

    '12 PA RB Rushel Shell (Pitt Signee; Transfer to West Virginia)

    Shell and Davonte Neal will probably be Top 10 players in the 2012 class, and we're in a great spot for both of them it appears. Obviously a LONG way to go, however....
  7. westbuck04

    Joshua Shaw (official thread)

    I'm worried about Notre Dame and USC, not Florida...
  8. westbuck04

    WR Michael Floyd (Arizona Cardinals)

    Tough break for ND. He was by far the most impressive WR I have seen this season. Luckily it's not a knee injury or something and he'll be fine for his junior year.
  9. westbuck04

    LaTwan Anderson (official thread)

    To build suspense for his impending decision. He doesn't want his moment ruined.
  10. westbuck04

    '11 OH ATH Shane Wynn (Indiana Signee)

    Good call, idiot! :D Congrats to him on the offer. He's tiny, but he can ball.
  11. westbuck04

    S Ronald Tanner (Official Thread)

    Eilar Hardy is another name to keep in mind. I loved his sophomore film and Pick Central has been very good to us...
  12. westbuck04

    The Buckeyes' Top Prosepects for 2010 - September Edition

    There you go... He seems like a very impressionable kid. It's nice that we lead now, but lets see what he's saying after he visits ND. Or Florida. Or LSU. Or even USC.
  13. westbuck04

    The Buckeyes' Top Prosepects for 2010 - September Edition

    Great job, as always, guys. Looks like Shaw didn't commit on his visit, so that can't be good...
  14. westbuck04

    LaTwan Anderson (official thread)

    Does this have anything to do with Hagan's long-term health? I've never questioned his talent, but from what I've heard, I didn't think he was an OSU-caliber person. I'll trust JT on this I guess...
  15. westbuck04

    '10 PA DB Cullen Christian (TTUN signee; transfer to Pitt; transfer to WVU)

    Plan B in case Shaw and/or Joyner go elsewhere? Supposedly a big scUM lean anyhow...
  16. westbuck04

    '11 OH LB Jarrett Grace (Notre Dame Signee)

    Whoa man, don't take it personally. I'm not saying he's overrated...I'm saying I didn't think he had a great game. Maybe I'm just an idiot since the guy I was most impressed with isn't even being recruited at the position I liked him at. I dunno. Grace already has a few offers, right? So...
  17. westbuck04

    '11 OH LB Jarrett Grace (Notre Dame Signee)

    I was a little under-whelmed as well with the hype he's been getting, starting with the first post in this thread. Maybe he just had a bad game, but he didn't stand out at all. Definitely has great size, though. I'm eager to see his complete junior film. I did like Duraham quite a bit...
  18. westbuck04

    WR James Louis (transfer to FIU)

    It's not like he'll have to play in cold weather in the NFL or anything...
  19. westbuck04

    '11 OH OL/DL Donavon Clark (Michigan State Signee)

    Sweet! Looks like we may be able to fill the 2011 D-line class exclusively with Ohio recruits. Hayes-Miller-Mihalek-Rock-Clark
  20. westbuck04

    '11 OH OL/DL Donavon Clark (Michigan State Signee)

    Which side of the ball do you guys like him on?
Back
Top